Best Monte Cristo Sandwich

Best Monte Cristo Sandwich. How to make a tuna melt. Dip it into egg mixture, and toast on both sides in a pan, until browned, and toasty warm.

13 Waffle Sandwich Combos to Make For Your Next Brunch
13 Waffle Sandwich Combos to Make For Your Next Brunch from spoonuniversity.com

How to make a tuna melt. Make a white bread sandwich with deli ham, sliced swiss or havarti cheese, and some turkey or chicken. Try my monte cristo sandwich, my classic reuben sandwich or submarine sandwich!

Dip It Into Egg Mixture, And Toast On Both Sides In A Pan, Until Browned, And Toasty Warm.


Try my monte cristo sandwich, my classic reuben sandwich or submarine sandwich! How to make a tuna melt. My mom’s chicken salad sandwich is one of my top favorites, with a good ol’ blt sandwich not far behind.

Make A White Bread Sandwich With Deli Ham, Sliced Swiss Or Havarti Cheese, And Some Turkey Or Chicken.


However the tuna melt is a hot sandwich while most others are cold. The classic monte cristo is a restaurant favorite french toast sandwich that is not hard to make at home.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url