Chinese Beans Recipe

Chinese Beans Recipe. Cooked dried beans taste better, and you can control the texture. Excellent beans but it makes a lot!

The Best Healthy Green Bean Casserole Recipe Cook.me Recipes
The Best Healthy Green Bean Casserole Recipe Cook.me Recipes from cook.me

Yummy with a few tweaks (i'm used to certain green beans from yang chow in la, ca). The base recipe uses dried beans because: You can make this baked beans recipe with dried or canned beans.

You Can Make This Baked Beans Recipe With Dried Or Canned Beans.


Yummy with a few tweaks (i'm used to certain green beans from yang chow in la, ca). Excellent beans but it makes a lot! Then sauteed minced garlic and ~1.5 teaspoons of fresh grated ginger.

The Base Recipe Uses Dried Beans Because:


You can’t get canned navy beans / haricot beans here in australia, you can only get dried (as far as i am aware); I did use the full cup of sugar and catsup. Cooked dried beans taste better, and you can control the texture.

Instead Used 2 Tb Of Soy And.


I sprinkled a good amount of dried onions instead of using diced. I used a 28oz can of bushes baked beans 1 can of chili beans and 1 can of navy beans. I did change a couple of things but i think the original recipe would be delicious!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url